CTF_Convoy_v2 question

r3dw3r3w0lf

L1: Registered
Nov 19, 2009
Uhm, I honestly don't know where to put this help question and since this section helps with maps, i'd like to ask it here.

(Mods, Feel free to move the thread if i put it in the wrong spot. sorry if i did. :( )

I recently downloaded and installed the map Ctf_Convoy_v2 onto my server but for some reason, it crashes my server. Installed it onto my server by putting the map file into the maps folder then bzip'd it and uploaded it to my webhost and it works fine. people download the map but right at the end of sending client info it crashes. Here's the errors i get in console:

Code:
L 02/16/2010 - 14:11:38: [basecommands.smx] "[-PR-] DJ.TechnoWolf<2><STEAM_0:0:23522008><>" changed map to "ctf_convoy_v2"
L 02/16/2010 - 14:11:41: [SM] Changed map to "ctf_convoy_v2"
---- Host_Changelevel ----
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_mining/ceiling_pipe06_thin.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_mining/ceiling_pipe06_thin.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_spytech/spawn_room_pipes.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_spytech/spawn_room_pipes.mdl)
L 02/16/2010 - 14:11:42: -------- Mapchange to ctf_convoy_v2 --------
L 02/16/2010 - 14:11:42: Error log file session closed.
Executing dedicated server config file

Since you guys are mappers, maybe you can help me out. :]

-r3d:blink:

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model!* are just prop models compiled with vphysics active but don't possess a collision mesh for it to be applicable. It doesn't cause any map issues other than the odd dodgey shadow, but it does clog up the console. I don't see how this would crash your server, several maps have this oversight and run fine.

Last edited:

r3dw3r3w0lf

L1: Registered
Nov 19, 2009
hl22010021616085109.png

Ends right there.