CTF_Convoy_v2 question

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by r3dw3r3w0lf, Feb 16, 2010.

1. r3dw3r3w0lf

r3dw3r3w0lf L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Uhm, I honestly don't know where to put this help question and since this section helps with maps, i'd like to ask it here.

(Mods, Feel free to move the thread if i put it in the wrong spot. sorry if i did. :( )

I recently downloaded and installed the map Ctf_Convoy_v2 onto my server but for some reason, it crashes my server. Installed it onto my server by putting the map file into the maps folder then bzip'd it and uploaded it to my webhost and it works fine. people download the map but right at the end of sending client info it crashes. Here's the errors i get in console:

Code:
    L 02/16/2010 - 14:11:38: [basecommands.smx] "[-PR-] DJ.TechnoWolf<2><STEAM_0:0:23522008><>" changed map to "ctf_convoy_v2"
    L 02/16/2010 - 14:11:41: [SM] Changed map to "ctf_convoy_v2"
    ---- Host_Changelevel ----
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_mining/ceiling_pipe06_thin.mdl)
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_mining/ceiling_pipe06_thin.mdl)
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_spytech/spawn_room_pipes.mdl)
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_spytech/spawn_room_pipes.mdl)
    L 02/16/2010 - 14:11:42: -------- Mapchange to ctf_convoy_v2 --------
    L 02/16/2010 - 14:11:42: Error log file session closed.
    Executing dedicated server config file
    Since you guys are mappers, maybe you can help me out. :]

-r3d:blink:

2. grazr

aa grazr Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle

Positive Ratings:
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model!* are just prop models compiled with vphysics active but don't possess a collision mesh for it to be applicable. It doesn't cause any map issues other than the odd dodgey shadow, but it does clog up the console. I don't see how this would crash your server, several maps have this oversight and run fine.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  3. r3dw3r3w0lf

Positive Ratings:
    I dont know either. But it just gets stick at sending client info right at the very end. :(

4. r3dw3r3w0lf

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    Ends right there.

5. r3dw3r3w0lf

Positive Ratings:
  6. FaTony

FaTony Banned

Positive Ratings:
    Contact map author.