CS:GO Environment Gallery

Urban

aa
Jul 27, 2009
CS:GO Environment Gallery V1

This is a gallery containing all the lighting options for official CS:GO maps.
You can copy and paste the entities from this vmf to your own one and have all the lighting effects you need.
The skybox names are located in the comments section of the light_environment entity. I have also included the sky_camera entities (for those maps that had them) and also the color_correction entity and postprocess_controller entity.

Download:

Download.

To Install:
Put the folder "Asshat" in your Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo/materials folder.

Put "aaa_environmentgallery_v1.vmf" in the folder where you keep your CS:GO vmf's. (Counter-Strike Global Offensive/sdk_content/maps) for me.

Notes:
I have tried to get everything as well together as I can but I have inevitably buggered up something somewhere...
If you notice a mistake feel free to berate/ridicule/notify me by sending me a PM here or by sending an email to stone_golem@hotmail.co.uk (PM is preferred if possible) or you could post in the thread here. Suggestions are fine too.
Special thanks to Fr0z3n for putting up with my assorted mistakes running the release through him first and for letting me host it on the site's servers. Additional thanks to Acegikmo for creating the tf2 environment gallery, on which this is based.

Last edited:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
That was fast.

How is it that only a couple of them have light_directional entities? Because I know hard shadows exist in every map.