A forest MvM map with lots of verticality

1. Startacker!

aa Startacker! Dissociating in the Five Guy’s backroom

Positive Ratings:
  2. Startacker!

Positive Ratings:
    Some observations from the first playtest:

• The front reminds me somewhat of Coaltown in its general gameplay, but plays at a much more condensed area. The time to travel for bots in the mid lane is quite long and they're considerably exposed. They also get flanked on both sides.
      • This also has the side effect of creating a somewhat intense sightline down the mid lane, but this can be subverted by using flanking routes to force snipers to reposition. Needs to be kept in check though! Maybe making flank routes avoid common sniper spots would help this.
    • The very front is pretty brawly, and its easy for a lot of the wave to get culled before they can push forward much. I'm not exactly sure on how I want to tackle this. Lowering the area in front of the front may work, but it could also harm the vertical gameplay this map has
    • The verticality in this map is fun! People liked using the multiple layers for combat and was pretty easy to grasp.
    • Left lane may need additional ammo, there's some on the lower level and when retreating to A, but none on the lane itself. May make Engineer setups or other defenders have to work harder to exist here.
    • A Pit may need pickups, combo of low ground and no pickups makes this quite dangerous to be in.

3. Startacker!

Positive Ratings:
  4. Startacker!

Positive Ratings: