Crag (event)

PL Crag event_d

Jan 20, 2010
An cart elevator between points A and B has been added! Will slow down the battle a bit between those two points and hopefully make it a little more competitive.

Also made some solid props not solid so they're a bit less annoying to bump into. Have fun!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jan 20, 2010
I guess I could do a sort of official update post on this.

A cart elevator between points A and B has been added! Previously, the main complaint I got about Crag is that point B was a fairly simple steam roll for Blu since there was a down ramp to the point, rarely giving Red a chance to even defend it. And there's a whole arena there (with one of my favorite views in the level!)'

It was always intended that there be an elevator there, but when I was building the map during the 72 hour content, I didn't know how. Fortunately, between then and now, A Boojum Snark made a usable Cart Elevator set-up for Corrode that is very easily reused here, which I am so unfathomably grateful for!

This should, hopefully, greatly reduce the speed at which Blu can take the second point.

440_screenshots_2015-10-15_00001.jpg

I don't think this update includes much else besides this. I changed a few props to non-solid that were getting in the way of some double (and triple) jumping scouts and other vertically inclined classes. So yeah, have fun guys! And if you guys feel so inclined, I'd really appreciate a vote of confidence on the Steam Workshop! Thanks and happy Halloween!