cp_warpath2

Sacrifist

L3: Member
Nov 21, 2007
cp_warpath2

Ive updated Warpath to Warpath2. I used two 24/7 Warpath communities to do the playtesting for this version and its been a 2 month process. Its a good version.

Changelog:
- retextured
- spawn rooms are locked unless you are on that specific spawnroom
- health kits and ammo packs distributed through out the map to counter the Valve updates and to help map flow
- Added a little cover in the middle of the map to help gameflow in that specific area
- added 2 ladders near cp 2 and 4 to stop that area slowing the gameplay down. Ladders help both offense and defensive in those areas
- added ambient sounds throughout the map
- fixed cp2 and cp4 building lights, brushwork, and other various small issues
- timer set to 30 minutes and each cap will award 2 minutes additional time
- added nobuild areas to the tops of all cp buildings, you can still build on cp2 and 4 along the ledges (if you can get up there)
- spawn timers adjusted to 5 seconds instead of instant to help teams move forward

many other fixes, too many to actually remember

Included with the release is the info.txt and the english.txt and .res file is a server admin wants to use it

Sacrifist

Nov 21, 2007
Why did you add nobuilds on top of the cp points?

I didnt add nobuilds on top of the actual points. I added nobuilds on the top of the buildings, but you could never get up on cp1 and cp5 building anyways and you can still build on cp2 and 4 but just not in the back corners.

sunoxen

L1: Registered
Apr 6, 2008
Thanks man. I'm so happy you got rid of the overhang bridge in the middle, and added cover to spam central. Nice work.

phatal

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 8, 2008
I know you were talking about the buildings... duh. :D

I just don't understand why you would make nobuilds there. None the less I'll add it to our servers after work today. Thanks.

Sacrifist

Nov 21, 2007
Thanks man. I'm so happy you got rid of the overhang bridge in the middle, and added cover to spam central. Nice work.

I never put the bridge in the middle nor would I ever put that silly thing there. A guy that decompiled my version and released it did that.