cp_hallway

Tokit

L1: Registered
Jan 5, 2008
[WIP] cp_hallway

Big bump, this map isn't dead but still getting worked on here and there.

Currently: cp_hallway_v2

Pictures
Overview
cp_hallwayv2_overview.jpg

The centre cap
cp_hallwayv2_centre.jpg

The blu side path (Just put it in V2, not very detailed at all.
cp_hallwayv2_bluoutside.jpg

The red side path (Same thing but a bit more detailed)
cp_hallwayv2_redoutside.jpg

The centre from the blu side room.
cp_hallwayv2_centrefromblusidepath.jpg

Last edited:

Brandished

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 19, 2008
My eval from Sundays gameday:

- Needs at least one midway point (a side room or cubyhole of some sort) in the hallways before the final cap-points for people to reload, spies to hide while there cloak recharges, etc.
- No env_cubmap's

Why are the doorways above the central control point one way? The match I played on this map dragged on a bit too long; the center control point kept changing sides and the center area was a bit of a spamfest. While it wasn't any where near as bad as (dm)ctf_hallofdeath, I still think it needs something to break up the flow a bit, as it plays more like a dm map the way it is now.

Overlooking the above, not too bad of a map, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
T

The Asylum

Is there just one point? That's what it looks like in the overhead view

Tokit

L1: Registered
Jan 5, 2008
No, there's one at both bases, it's just under the platform with the little team logo. (right outside the spawns)

uma plata

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 20, 2009
Had fun on this today

My comments:

Need more of a transitional area from the first spawn, like a wall on the ledge or some cover there. Right now it's easy for defenders to hang out in spawn, jump out to defend, then jump right back in. This would also assist with any spawncamping issues, although I didn't see any today

Snipers have a pretty good sightline from their final cap all the way up to the freight containers at mid. Thats OK if intended, I'd just like to see some better cover in the hallway from mid to final (those overturned tables don't do a whole lot)

I though health and ammo were pretty well distributed. The side routes are very viable and serve their purpose well

Good work, it's great to see another 3 CP push map!

Last edited: