Benne

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2010
cp_noname

download unavailable

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2009
The name, I don't mind.

The map though, has some problems. First of which is it's flatness. It is very flat, and there is little brush height variation throughout the pictures.

You also have a ton of sightlines throughout the map, and generally I find a lot of the construction uninspired and a bit boring. For example, the picture you have featuring the two sniper posts.
First off I find sniper posts to be of bad design, a sort of unoriginal way to create battles that will annoy people.
Secondly, you have these random open dark boxes that serve little purpose then just for the sake of being there, which is hardly a purpose at all.

I'm sorry to say this but I think you should remake the entire map because it seems like a few giant open brush boxes strung together with some props inside each one. Take a look at some of the maps already circulating around and the feedback they're getting to help you in your future designs.

I hate to be the bringer of bad news like this :(

Benne

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2010
Crap!

- Yeah, you're right. :p admins may close this thread, I'm working on it, but it's going to take long :p

Last edited: