• Center Save Changes Reset

CP CP Moat PreA1

A 3CP attack/defense map taking place in a small, diverse farm town surrounded by a river.

1. Pigzit

Pigzit L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    CP Moat - A 3CP attack/defense map taking place in a small, diverse farm town surrounded by a river.

A very work in progress map! Not much optimisation, and is still in a pre alpha state. However the map is indeed functional (for testing purposes) and is why I am posting it here. I will move it to an alpha stage once I have optimised it. Until then, this will do.

A 3CP attack/defense map taking place in a diverse river town. Point A surrounds the the fishing/transport docks in the middle of the town, and the main trade building.
    Point B takes place in the farming and housing area, west of the river. There is lots of close range combat and indoor fights.
    Point C is in the downtown city/industrial area. The roads, factories, offices, and warehouses make for some strategic urban brawls.

2. BigfootBeto

aa BigfootBeto Too obsessed with perfection

Positive Ratings:
    You still need lighting or else the map is considered unplayable for map tests.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Pigzit

Pigzit L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Oh crap really? Shoot, I didn't know that. Once I get on a PC that is suitable for using TF2/Hammer, I'll get right to it.