Couldn't ya see the bloody bombs?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by tf2.com, Oct 26, 2010.

1. tf2.com

tf2.com L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    We've been fairly busy around the office this week after it was mandated that browsing International Stately Hats of Nationals was not a good use of time and there was work to be done on the next update.

Are you prepared to make your mother proud? We've joined up with Kritzkast to determine what the Demoman really said during his diatribe in Meet the Demoman. Our sensitive ears are incapable of determining exactly what was said so it's best left to the experts. The funniest clean entry, funniest not so clean entry, and most accurate will all receive prizes. Recording your brother being dominated in Dustbowl is not a valid entry.

Source: TF2.com

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    I wonder if I got someone to read lips, if there actually IS something he is saying....

3. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Listen to the podcast, they talk about the artpass maps. :D

4. Tapp

Tapp L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    I saw the bloody bombs
    [​IMG]
    Made these myself quite a while, following instructions I found on the net. Kind of a shame I don't see valve crediting the original designers anywhere.

5. SapphireIce

SapphireIce L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, guess I'll give this contest a shot in the clean entry. Maybe it's because I rarely swear.

6. lana

aa lana Currently On: ?????

Positive Ratings:
    I saw the plush bombs yesterday and wondered why Valve never said anything about them. Now all we need is a plush sandvich and a plush sentry gun.