Contest Map Testing - Saturday June 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
This was awesome nine, everyone had lots of fun and we got lots of precious testing done.

captainAngry

L420: High Member
Feb 1, 2009
At some point in the future I will be scheduling play tests for the contest maps on my server (calculatedChaos is a sponsor). I tried to grab all the contest maps I could and toss them into my regular play test this week. I have posted demos to all the maps we tested in their respective map threads.

I was planning on running full day events for the contest maps where our rotation would consist of only contest maps, but I wanted to wait until the maps were a little further along. At least past the point of maps turning into grief fests because the CPs don't work properly or the carts get stuck on each other.

I will continue to update the contest maps for my weekly playTests. As an author you can catch me on steam and I can change the map for you while you are available, otherwise i'll keep posting demos.

Also, authors that communicate with me and tell me when their map is updated (posting in your maps thread on my forum, messaging me on steam, PM on my forum, PM on this forum, etc.) will get more out of testing with us then people who depend on me to update for them. I am perfectly willing to upload a map and test it immediately if you communicate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.