Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
major upload.png

Main Thread | Microcontest Thread
Minor Contest: Uploads | Voting | Results
Major Contest: Uploads | Voting | Results

The Major Contest ends August 15th, 2021, 11:59 PM (23:59) GMT.
You will be given 48 hours after the deadline to fix any bugs that crop up. After that, no more updates.
The latest uploaded version of your map will be used as the contest version of the map. You can roll back to a previous version at any point, just DM me.

You must post in this thread for your submission to the Major Contest to count.
Please include:
  • Map name
  • Map thread
  • List of all contributors
  • An image (optional)

scoring.png

Voting for this contest will be two phases:

1) Preliminary voting, where voting is simple and intended to cull the map pool down to a more reasonable size. The length of this phase will depend on the total number of entries.

2) Finalist voting, where the voting is more thorough and will be a mix of public and official judge scores. This phase will be three weeks long, extended as necessary.

Please remember that we are looking for detailed maps in this contest! Your entry may be rejected in the preliminary round at discretion of the official judges. Depending on the quantity and quality of entries, the preliminary round may be handled by just the official judges (no public vote) or skipped entirely.

If you would like to be a contest judge, send me a DM. You can be a judge even if you enter the contest, but your map will be removed from the final placement and you will not receive any prizes.

Last edited:

SuperLuxDeluxe

L3: Member
Mar 13, 2021
Surprised nobody has posted their maps yet. Here's what I managed to detail in 5 days. Going to be working this weekend so I don't have any more time to work on this. It's definitely very rough, probably going to get last, but at least I have it somewhat completed. Hope the next contest will go better.

Map name: cp_azumith_b1b
Map thread: https://tf2maps.net/downloads/azumith.11208/
Contributors: Just me.
Here's an image. More are available on the map thread.

20210815050901_1.jpg

Last edited:

Fluury

L5: Dapper Member
Jul 30, 2017
despite_everything.png

Map name: Smalltime
Map Thread: Click me!
Contributors: Kaleidescoop (PASS Time map signs), MegapiemanPHD (Custom PASS Time announcer), Mr.Burguers (Laid out the blueprints for all the custom Logic/General Logic help). Worth noting that none of the assets were specifically created for Smalltime and are publicly available for everyone to use. Geo, design, logic, and all the rest was done by me.

small_screen1-jpg.151602

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2008

nesman

master of fast travel
aa
Jun 27, 2016

Tiftid

the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
aa
Sep 10, 2016
Map Name: pl_roofrack_b2
Download: https://tf2maps.net/downloads/pl_roofrack.11289/
Contributors: Me (all custom content used is listed on download page; all of it was made before the contest began)
Image:
cp_a_3.jpg

More pretty pictures can be found on the map's download page.

Status
Not open for further replies.