CP Connected

Pawlakov

Deliberately incoherent
aa
Jun 1, 2013
Symmetrical 5cp map. I'm waiting for lots of feedback!

Last edited:

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
Screenshot 5 looks wayyyyy to dark, sentries, pyros, and stickie traps can be easily hidden.
I suggest adding lights, or cut a hole in the ceiling to let sunlight in.

puxorb

L69: Emoticon
aa
Dec 15, 2013
If you want to take screenshots without the HUD, go into console and type:

sv_cheats 1
cl_drawhud 0

Its better to do this since you can show more in a screenshot this way.

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
So we played this map in an impromptu last night (the first time I've ever hosted an imp, woo!) and everyone agreed that the map is huuuge and extremely open, and the routes connecting (ha) the capture areas were extremely cramped and also somewhat lacking in lighting. Long story short, half the server started playing as Snipers, everyone else got kinda distracted from the objectives (in half an hour, we only completed two rounds) and the whole affair was simply not fun at all.

Honestly, you may want to just scrap this project and start a new one. It'll be much easier than cutting this one up, shrinking it, and stitching it back together... (can confirm, I've done it before and it was a nightmare.)

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
So we played this map in an impromptu last night (the first time I've ever hosted an imp, woo!) and everyone agreed that the map is huuuge and extremely open, and the routes connecting (ha) the capture areas were extremely cramped and also somewhat lacking in lighting. Long story short, half the server started playing as Snipers, everyone else got kinda distracted from the objectives (in half an hour, we only completed two rounds) and the whole affair was simply not fun at all.

Honestly, you may want to just scrap this project and start a new one. It'll be much easier than cutting this one up, shrinking it, and stitching it back together... (can confirm, I've done it before and it was a nightmare.)
U run custom maps??