Complicated questions

Nov 14, 2009
Alright, so I have a few slightly complicated questions for you guys:

1. Alright, so I want to have it so that during a round, 1/2 of a team spawns in one place (forward spawn) and the other half spawns in the back (defensive spawn), on my CTF map. However, I want all of the team to spawn forward at the beginning (to discourage turtling). After the first spawn, I want it to be randomized.

2. Do you guys think that it is a good idea to have a setup time on an Invade CTF map to make slower classes like a Heavy useful?

3. This is by far the most complicated:
OK, so my map is an Invade CTF map which the first cap zone is on the left, another one on the right, and one in the center. The two side or "utility" ones, when captured, knock down a bridge thingy (respectively), allowing you easier access to the middle one.
What I want to know, is how to do this. How do you make it so if intel is capped in a zone, the zone closes to caps, and a bridge support explodes with physics, etc.. This would be similar to the Stage 2 of PLR Panic by Ravidge.

4. I want it to be so that the first time that a train goes across the map, it smashes though some objects, in a PL explosion style.

Does anyone know how to do these? Thanks in advance!