72hr Comp and Casual Art update after site fuckup

SFM Art for the new modes.

1. Aarmastah

Aarmastah L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Comp and Casual Art - SFM Art for the new modes.

This is a small collection of some SFM art I've created for the Casual and Competitive modes in TF2. They are intended to be used as backgrounds (quality of each piece varies).

2. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    There's some great composition in these pictures, and some great simple characters. Some of the poses are a little strange though - i'm looking at the spy in the causal picture, who seems to be standing up a little stiff and straight rather than slouching.

3. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    Just to confirm though, these were created during the jam time period? Unfortunately only things created in the last few days are valid entries.

4. Aarmastah

Positive Ratings:
    These were indeed created during the Jam time period. I had to leave during the Jam to go on vacation, so I had to finish these up way earlier than expected.

5. Nicky

aa Nicky Lets try something new!

Positive Ratings:
    Looks like your download is broken due to the site getting messed up a few days ago. Click "Post Download Update" in the Overview tab; and reupload the same file and change the version string on the site with "<current version> Reupload".

6. Aarmastah

Positive Ratings:
    Some SFM posters created during TF2Jam. TF2Maps had an issue, so I had to reupload these.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alright, it's been done. Thanks for alerting me!