KotH coldsnap a1

Yet another winter map. We don't have enough of those yet, do we?

1. Not A Moose

Not A Moose L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    coldsnap - Yet another winter map. We don't have enough of those yet, do we?

A generic viaduct-esque koth map that hopefully goes further than the other poor excuses for .bsp files I've made so far. The first step to getting good at something is sucking at it. Has an elevated circular point that makes it kinda unique I guess.

Anyhow, enjoy! Or don't!

If life doesn't give you lemons, how the heck are you gonna make any lemonade?

2. Cytosolic

Cytosolic L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Looks pretty good, although I'm worried that there's only a couple ways onto raised platform the points on. Most maps typically have the main path connect to the point too. Also be careful with sightlines.

Other than that, you should submit it to a gameday or imp and get playtesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not A Moose

Not A Moose L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I thought the same thing. I'm having it tested to hopefully get some suggestions about alternative routes. Thanks for the feedback

4. Xelilian

aa Xelilian That guy with a battleship

Positive Ratings:
    I have to say this map looks like it has a lot of sight lines, and from the top view it looks like it was made with a giant skybox brush built around it ,if so do NOT that it doesn't help maps at all (i found that out the hard way...).