City17 inspired short

Noggin

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 17, 2007
One of the shorts from a Philips showcase (all worth a watch imo)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZkLIwbRrw&feature=channel"]YouTube- Parallel Lines - The Gift, by Carl Erik Rinsch[/nomedia]

Jan 20, 2010
Very fancy. Hated the Philips background, though. Trying to show off that the color/glow changes with the image I guess?

Also, the box is a unicorn? :O

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Very fancy. Hated the Philips background, though. Trying to show off that the color/glow changes with the image I guess?

Also, the box is a unicorn? :O

well no, they're showing off the first (or one of the first) 21:9 (ie cinema style) TVs. the ambilight is just one of their fancy things now, which I don't particularly like, its distracting :/

Jan 20, 2010
well no, they're showing off the first (or one of the first) 21:9 (ie cinema style) TVs. the ambilight is just one of their fancy things now, which I don't particularly like, its distracting :/

Ah, I see. Yeah, the ambient light is annoying and I like my youtube videos the CORRECT SIZE. >:|

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Ah, I get it. All the shorts have to use the same pieces of dialogue.
"Parallel lines"

I don't think it's something that should be done too much, especially with the lines and filmmakers they picked, some very strange films were produced, not sure I actually liked any of them. meh only half an hour wasted