ChooChoo

KotH ChooChoo a6a

zzaJ

L1: Registered
Jul 12, 2021
ChooChoo - All Aboard!

The Mercs fight over an abandoned railroad tunnel. turns out, all the other railroad tunnels *arent* abandoned.

zzaJ

Jul 12, 2021
- Renovated the formerly boarded up train tunnels into an entire route, which will hopefully make mid play better.

- Redesigned the train car building (which was mostly done to make the train tunnel route work better)

- Changed medium health kit on train car to a small health kit

- Fixed spawn doors

Read the rest of this update entry...

zzaJ

Jul 12, 2021
- removed part of the tunnels section, meaning you have to walk past the points line of sight to get by. this is because people were complaining that there were too many ways to get past the point, even though there were only two ways. if people complain about the point being a meat grinder again, I'm gonna be kind of mad.

- added some decorative doors.

- flipped a ramp around

- fixed a ramp having an inconsistent angle.

zzaJ

Jul 12, 2021
zzaJ updated ChooChoo with a new update entry:

the two years later update

After some time away I've decided to update this map again! It's really REALLY bad in its current state, and this update does not fix all of its glaring issues, but it fixes a few of them and hopefully that'll be enough to get some good feedback :p

- Completely reworked the side tunnels. They now have more height variation, a small health pack, and they don't connect to the concrete platform anymore.

- Made the main entrance to the point bigger by 64 hu, and the concrete platform smaller...

zzaJ

Jul 12, 2021
zzaJ updated ChooChoo with a new update entry:

the courtyard update

- remade the first courtyard. it's now smaller and has more interesting geometry.

- the walk time to the point is now one whole second shorter :) I will try and find more ways to make the walk time shorter but for now you'll have to settle for 14 seconds instead of 15 seconds

- increased the point holder's respawn wave time by 1 second