Cart Will Not Move

Cole Slaw

L2: Junior Member
Feb 26, 2015
Hey guys, so i'm in a bit of a sticky situation here.

I made a small Payload map using ABS' resource pack, and i think i did everything correctly, but when the map runs, the cart will not move.

Waffe

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 2, 2012
How is your cart set up? Do your each of your control point enitites have a unique index? Is the assosiated control point (in the capture area entity) set to be your first control point? When you start, do you see the payload HUD? Is the cart at the start of the track (in the HUD) or at the end? Have you added the ABS's filter entities?

TL;DR more info pls

Oct 6, 2008
Did you take the brake off?

Check the control points - on push zone and game logic -

Cole Slaw

L2: Junior Member
Feb 26, 2015
when i start the game, i do not have the payload hud, even though i checked "payload hud" in the "hud type" dialog. i copied and pasted everything from ABS' resource pack to the map, but i may have deleted a control point, so that's what may be doing it, i'm going to remove all control points and then insert the new ones.
#EDIT# #about 5 minutes#
I removed all the points and replaced them with fresh ones, and it worked! but the hud still does not show up. thanks for the help!
#another edit# #around 9:00-ish#
the HUD is showing up now, it's all working fine!

Last edited:

killohurtz

Distinction in Applied Carving
aa
Feb 22, 2014
when i start the game, i do not have the payload hud, even though i checked "payload hud" in the "hud type" dialog.

The payload HUD is also formatted by the team_train_watcher entity. Check that you have one of those (ABS' prefab has one to begin with), and that the names of the team_control_points and path_tracks listed in it are correct.