Can't type in text form on desktop

nᵗʰSonata

Takes way to long to make and update maps
aa
Jun 11, 2015
Hey, I've been having a weird problem with the desktop version of the site (am posting this from my phone); for some reason, whenever I click on the text form to reply to a thread or create a new thread (such as the one this message was typed in), it doesn't register anything or let me type in at all, nor display the text editor bar at the top of the form. I'm running Firefox Quantum 60.0.1 on Windows (which was released recently--6 days ago as of posting--so that might be what broke it). I have the NoScript plugin installed, but the problem persisted even after I disabled it. I tried closing my browser and also deleting cookies, but nothing changed. If someone could find out what's causing this, and either update the site our let me know how to fix it in my browser, that'd be great. Thanks!

EDIT: It appears that I can edit the post from my desktop fine, though I did forget to mention something: even if I tried to place something in the text form in some other way than directly typing, such as trying to quote a post or add images, it still wouldn't work, and the thing I tried to add to the form wouldn't get added

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
If something stops working at the same time you start using a new version of some software, it's most likely the fault of that software. You should report the issue to Firefox.