Cant sap respawning dispensers..

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by THE CHAIRMAN, Sep 1, 2010.

1. THE CHAIRMAN

THE CHAIRMAN L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    So I built these auto respawning dispensers. Followed the tutorial.. They work great!! Problem is: spy cannot sap them.. Any clue?? :confused: Thanks in advance!

2. Whated

Whated L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Ugh, Im sorry to not help you, Im asking help from you... :D, Could you give the tutorials link for me because the dispenser would be useful for my map...

3. Grim Tuesday

aa Grim Tuesday

Positive Ratings:
    Well, just by following logic, a dispenser that auto respawns will never die, and whatever way you are using to make it autorespawn will most likely make in unable to sap. Sorry to be unhelpful, but I doubt there is a way to do it.

4. REEJ

REEJ L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    There should be a way to spawn regular dispensers automatically (the way it's done in tr_walkway) and these sure are sapable, but how exactly he did that I've no idea.

5. Penguin

aa Penguin Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome

Positive Ratings:
    If you made it a prop_anything that would be the problem.

6. THE CHAIRMAN

Positive Ratings:
  7. THE CHAIRMAN

Positive Ratings:
    Update... It appears I cannot sap any dispensers... respawning or not. I can sap sentries but not dispensers.. I am placing them as obj_dispenser. I am sure I am doing something simple and probably stupid....

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010