Can't log in with two step verification

Werewolf

Probably not a real Werewolf
aa
Apr 12, 2011
When I try to log in, it asked me to enter the code from my Google Authenticator app. I enter the code and it keeps coming up with the same error:
Code:
The two-step verification value could not be confirmed. Please try again.
I have tried entering the code both with and without the space in between (IE 123456 and 123 456)

Now I should add that I had this problem before, albeit with a different confirmation method. Before I used the email verification system, where the site would send me the code to verify my account. My problem then was that I was getting those emails. Back then I ended up in the Steam group chat room (this was pre-discord) and I was recommended to remove the two-step system (after one of the site admins manually logged me in) and they suggested I switch over to Google's Authentication app.

The reason I bring it up is just in case it's something inherently broken in my user profile or the two-step system as a whole. To point out that it might be a re-occurring problem. That said I did search the site to see if anyone else had the same issue and I only found one post by Geit way back...

I've managed to log in today thanks to the backup codes, but each of those is one use only. Once I use all of those up, well I presume my account gets locked out forever or something.

In any case, I can't log in using Google Authenticator. Please can one of the site admins look into this please.