Can you guys help me with picking a theme?

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
I adopted Fablab, and currently have it as Eumonet. I was planning on doing the Maritime theme, but now I'm not so sure. Since I'm not good enough to decide, hopefully you guys can help.

http://goo.gl/forms/1HL9hrJK0G

That Google Form ask for 3 responses. Hopefully some of you will answer it....

Dovahbilly

L1: Registered
Aug 19, 2015
I did the survey, but i'd say anything unique would be good and refreshing. One of the reasons I love Vanguard, Borneo, and Suijin so much is that they breathe new life into the themes of Team Fortress. Even if you take an old theme and do it in a new, exciting way, it would be very very visually pleasing. :)

chemelia

yndersn't
aa
May 11, 2014
Here's what I do when I have trouble picking a theme: go to a random number generator and the tf2 wiki map list. Generate a number between 1 and 92, the go down the list and find that number. Whatever theme that map has, use it(reroll if you don't like it, or if it's mvm_example)

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
Woah, the amount of responses has nearly doubled since I checked this.

The responses seem to show a common pattern that I've seen people mention before.

Is this a good article for Cordonation or what?

MoonFox

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 17, 2015
favorite theme is sandstone... 2nd is winter shipyard, 3rd space

now, I forgot to mention: start with dev textures, then work from there, a theme is secondary once you start crafting a world

Last edited:

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Moonrat has already made a map or two, @coltnweston. I doubt he needs advice like that.

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
I was unaware .>.

now I am aware... that's a lot of map

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
oh boy... lots of maps​