Can we Potentially Get Some Sort of "Forum Etiquette" Thread?

Clarity

L1: Registered
Jan 29, 2017
Was looking around in the Mapping questions forum and noticed a lot of people don't know how to edit their post or what to put up when asking about an error, couldn't we potentially get some sort of "how to post int this forum" sort of thing? just so people know to do things like actually linking hammer screenshots and adding compile logs through spoilers, or just how to use markdown properly, i think it would at least make it easier to answer people's questions.

nᵗʰSonata

Takes way to long to make and update maps
aa
Jun 11, 2015
I feel like some of this would be covered here, but I do understand where you're coming from. Forums are seeing less and less use, what with Discord and all, so for a lot of people this forum could very well be their first forum. This being a very open community, anybody can make things to help the community, including forum posts on proper forum etiquette, so, in the spirit of this community, I may myself try writing up a quick guide or something if someone doesn't beat me to it

Clarity

L1: Registered
Jan 29, 2017
i was actually thinking of doing that myself but i don't think the mods would sticky it.

and yeah discord makes things a lot more convenient for people, as there it feels like you get responses quicker