Camera view skewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Anyone else getting skewed camera views occasionally? I opened Hammer this morning and the camera view was skewed at 30/30 degrees. asdw keys seemed effected too as they did not move the standard forwards/backwards, etc. instead it through me off in a 30/30/30 direction.

Changing one of the window view modes seemed to fix the error. I thought it might have just been hammer being weird opening up a new file but it then reverted back after some fancy camera view manouvering about 40 minutes later.

Just seemed odd.

Has this happened to anyone else at all?

LunchBox

L1: Registered
Jun 13, 2009
Exact same thing has been happening to me as well :mad:. And it actually happens quite often its very annoying. But switching to a different camera view then coming back to it seems to fix it for me. Its just extremely annoying.

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
It happens to me almost every minute <_<

Shaar

L3: Junior Member<BR>toboruin
Aug 7, 2008
it's happening to everyone, I think the last tf2 update screwed it up. I guess we gotta wait for a fix

eXeC

L1: Registered
Sep 30, 2008
Yeah, lots of people getting this.

Just change the viewport to 2d view then back to 3d textured shaded. First few times it will skew immediately but after that it will stay normal.

Thats been keeping it at bay for me.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Ha, yea, i just realised the other thread with 4 pages of discussion about the EXACT same thing below this one.

My bad.

Msn has a habit of triggering it with it's alerts i noticed also.

Status
Not open for further replies.