Calling all programmers!

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
As has been tradition in the past, we'll call out to the community whenever we need a hand ;) Our webmasters drpepper and DJive often don't receive much credit for the tremendous work that they do. It's mostly behind-the-scenes stuff and maintenance work. So we would like to recruit another tech-savvy individual to help share the load. Anyone who is interested should have experience with the vbulletin templating system and some knowledge in mysql + php programming.

If you are interested, or have any questions, just send me a pm. And on a personal note, I will give my thanks to anyone who can help out here. I'm just the public guy, this stuff is a bit over my head, lol. So I have the utmost respect for our webmasters who actually keep this place running. If you'd like to help out your community, this is the next best thing to donating ;)

Apr 19, 2009
Lately I have been taking up Dreamweaver and iWeb on my Mac and I would love the opportunity to expand my knowledge if that is possible. :) I also have so good ideas about how to streamline the site more and possibly save a bit of bandwidth in doing so.

Ganonmaster

L1: Registered
Nov 25, 2008
Too bad it's vBulletin. I'm more familiar with phpBB templating. I do have general PHP and MySQL knowledge.

a2h

L2: Junior Member
Sep 18, 2008
I've worked with SMF and a bit of phpBB, that's it. I've never worked with a paid forum system for obvious reasons.