Calling all programmers!

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Armadillo of Doom, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    As has been tradition in the past, we'll call out to the community whenever we need a hand ;) Our webmasters drpepper and DJive often don't receive much credit for the tremendous work that they do. It's mostly behind-the-scenes stuff and maintenance work. So we would like to recruit another tech-savvy individual to help share the load. Anyone who is interested should have experience with the vbulletin templating system and some knowledge in mysql + php programming.

If you are interested, or have any questions, just send me a pm. And on a personal note, I will give my thanks to anyone who can help out here. I'm just the public guy, this stuff is a bit over my head, lol. So I have the utmost respect for our webmasters who actually keep this place running. If you'd like to help out your community, this is the next best thing to donating ;)

2. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Lately I have been taking up Dreamweaver and iWeb on my Mac and I would love the opportunity to expand my knowledge if that is possible. :) I also have so good ideas about how to streamline the site more and possibly save a bit of bandwidth in doing so.

3. Ganonmaster

Ganonmaster L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Too bad it's vBulletin. I'm more familiar with phpBB templating. I do have general PHP and MySQL knowledge.

4. Nineaxis

aa Nineaxis Quack Doctor

Positive Ratings:
    PM sent.

5. a2h

a2h L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I've worked with SMF and a bit of phpBB, that's it. I've never worked with a paid forum system for obvious reasons.

6. Darkimmortal

Darkimmortal L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009