Bumper Car Minigames

Jul 21, 2016
I wanted to know how to add bumper cars into a map. I want them to always be in the car, so it wouldn't be like on doomsday_event where you start off normal and then get in the cars. I always want the player to be in the car. I've tried looking through entities but I still can't find what makes players be in bumper cars. Does anyone know how to do so without any sort of download? Id rather makes my map from scratch than download a prefab.

Shrimp

L1: Registered
Feb 24, 2013
I think addcond 82 is the condition for bumper cars. So you could try using a trigger_add_tf_player_condition over the player spawns set to that.

Jul 21, 2016
I think addcond 82 is the condition for bumper cars. So you could try using a trigger_add_tf_player_condition over the player spawns set to that.
I had it set to that one before and all it did was whenever I entered the trigger space, it automatically switched to my melee weapon. I typed addcon 82 in the console and then I was in a bumper car so I don't know why the trigger doesn't work.

MOCOLONI

L6: Sharp Member
Dec 16, 2014
I had it set to that one before and all it did was whenever I entered the trigger space, it automatically switched to my melee weapon. I typed addcon 82 in the console and then I was in a bumper car so I don't know why the trigger doesn't work.
Set the trigger's "Condition" value to TF_COND_HALLOWEEN_KART and the Duration to "-1" so they will remain in the condition permanently until they exit the trigger (you should make it big then).