Building Prefab contest wrapped up!

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Mini Mapping Contest has come to a close and all the entries are located in this thread: Mini Mapping Contest Upload Thread. Please do check out everyone's amazing work, and do them the biggest favor by showing you support and voting who you feel, did the best job. Vote for them in this thread: Mini Mapping Contest VOTE These members really put out a quality in work that I for one i think is on par and some even surpassing Valve in detail, and the best part about it all?.. They are available for YOU to download and use* :thumbup::thumbup:

Sneak peek

mapping_contest.jpg

* With proper mappers credit

|
|
V
GO VOTE: HERE!!
^
|
|

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
We had a little discussion about it in the chat earlier today, a few ideas formed....

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
While i thank the "thank you" i cant feel they are misdirected. =) They should be towards the mappers who made such awesome buildings and also the guy who has been doing all the event postings.

Snipergen!:thumbup::thumbup:

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 9, 2008
I think the next building contest should be themed, like instead of just making a building make a specific thing like a barn or a hospital.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
The next should perhaps be interiors (like maybe the respawn room) since alot of people fail on interiors, even if they get the outside theme right. People fall into the box room hole A LOT.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
People fall into the box room hole A LOT.

:cry: Its true! I hate interiors, I really hate them I get sucked right into the box room thing far too much.

If you want to discuss the contests get in the steam group chat, thats where the real discussion happens!

laghlagh

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 15, 2008
Maybe just "create a room"?