Brush limit

Mar 23, 2013
If it fails your compile, then there clearly isn't. What the point when the game can't handle it anyway?
But there might be a way to reduce the amount of brushes you have. When you have repeating structures a lot, turn them into a prop. Try to find places where you can reduce brushes without really changing the map. Maybe you can combine clip brushes to a single bigger one?
How did you hit the brush limit, if I may ask? The maps in your signature don't look like they are brush heavy.

Grubzer

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 3, 2016
If it fails your compile, then there clearly isn't. What the point when the game can't handle it anyway?
But there might be a way to reduce the amount of brushes you have. When you have repeating structures a lot, turn them into a prop. Try to find places where you can reduce brushes without really changing the map. Maybe you can combine clip brushes to a single bigger one?
How did you hit the brush limit, if I may ask? The maps in your signature don't look like they are brush heavy.
I am working on achievement_awesomebox_9 remake for dude that hosts his server. So i have to compile this map

Wallworm refuses to select brushes, strange...

Coding Ethan

L2: Junior Member
Oct 12, 2014
You might be able to reduce brush count using Propper to replace complex geometry with a model of it.

Conga Lyne

L2: Junior Member
Sep 2, 2017
I'd be impressed if you made an awesome box map which surpassed a brush limit
2fort is bigger than those things

If you are somehow having that problem, you could try replacing brushes with props