Brickyard Event

Brickyard Event B1

Hi5TBone

L1: Registered
May 28, 2015
Brickyard Event - PASSTime - Spookified

PASSTime, only with spells, skeletons, pumpkin bombs, and an overall Halloween ambiance.

This is also practice for future occasions, I'd like feedback on how I worked with the Halloween detailing and texture-ing since that is something I struggle with.

Thanks,

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
You can even call it Boneyard or something! I'm curious as to how spells work with the jack.

As for detailing, I'd reccommend that you try changing up some of the exteriors. Remove some of that stone trim, experiment with changing windows and roofs. Maybe even look into changing some of those shipping containers into tombs or something. Basically, try doing more than basic retexturing.

MegapiemanPHD

Doctorate in Deliciousness
aa
Mar 31, 2012
You can even call it Boneyard or something! I'm curious as to how spells work with the jack.

As for detailing, I'd reccommend that you try changing up some of the exteriors. Remove some of that stone trim, experiment with changing windows and roofs. Maybe even look into changing some of those shipping containers into tombs or something. Basically, try doing more than basic retexturing.

This looks interesting but I agree with Clam. You can keep the same basic shapes while also changing around the detailing to make it feel more unique. Look at Ghostfort (lakeside_event) or Mann Manor as a bit example of how much you can change while keeping it the same.