KotH Brickwork

Exelaratore

L2: Junior Member
Mar 18, 2013
Brickwork is a map I'm currently working on to help me get back into Hammer and understand how it works. There is very little variation in textures and the majority of it is all brick (Hence the name). I know the map is uncreative and the looks and mechanics of the map might be horrible, however, my goal is to just finish the map because by then I would have learned a lot from tutorials and then I would be able to work on a more professional approach at map-making in the near future. I will be publishing the map and uploading a download for it as soon as it is playable! Enjoy!

(old)
Hello! I don't know if any of you remember me (probably not). Two years ago I was 'attempting' to make maps with Hammer and got pretty far and had a few close-to-be-finished projects. But one day Hammer stopped working for me and I could not find a single solution to it because apparently the problem I had was a one in a million and no one else had experienced it, so in other words, I never had a solution. Then fast forward to two days ago, I was bored and was searching through my applications and noticed I still had Hammer, I've tried to open the same exact application millions of times before and was sure it wasn't going to open this time, but it did. I don't know how the hell it did, but it opened and had the last project I was working on up. After 2 years I can finally use Hammer, Thank Gaben. haha So in excitement I immediately opened up a new project and started to work, it feels so great to be back!

TL;DR Hammer stops working in 2013, it starts working two days ago, Happiness ensues and new map.

Last edited:

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
The map of yours looks promising. But you should ask a mod to shorten the thread name.

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
A lot of old faces been poppin up recently, looks like you've been one of them.

Exelaratore

L2: Junior Member
Mar 18, 2013
An update: Branching out from the red spawn, making flanks and optimizing the map. There is now room for the final control point.
(New pictures too)