CP Bricks

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Mini-Banana, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Mini-Banana

Mini-Banana L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    [Name is in planning]

CP ??
    (have to think of a new name, will change it soon)

Well this is the first map that I posted on TF2Maps.net. Basically a simple 3 CP and swamp themed Map.
    Nothin' much to say I think...

Planning because the Layout is not finished yet :O

Feel free to join my "Mapping-Group" for upcoming maps, map-test and stuff ;)
    *Link to Steamgroup lololol*

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  2. Prestige

aa Prestige im not gay anymore

Positive Ratings:
    looks too dark. yeah its nighttime, but doublecross is nighttime and it's not nearly this dark.

3. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    Since you're making a night-time map, make sure to properly light all the player-accessible areas to reduce confusion about what team a player is on. Also, pick a different material for the crossbraces in your last screenshot; bricks are rarely (if ever) laid that way.

4. red_flame586

red_flame586 L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Looks nice but once again, way to dark, make sure that playable areas are lit up brightly. (Look at pipeline and double cross for examples). Also build cubemaps and stuff like that. Apart from that, looking good.

EDIT: how on earth did two maps with near identical names get released at the same time!!!

5. gamemaster1996

gamemaster1996 L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hmm i think you need to fix the cubemaps and make it a bit lighter

6. Mini-Banana

Mini-Banana L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Well, I know the first Cp is way too dark^^ and I haven't compiled the cubemaps becuz I don't wan't to make this for every Map-Testt :p Of course there will be fixed ones.
    Ima fix the Layout and upload a screen today or tomorrow, tepends on my motivation in working on it (Im ill 'n stuff D:)