CP brick

Haromnyuszi

L2: Junior Member
Oct 20, 2010
Hello

I havent posted anything for a while moastly because I youst mooved and had no time to map. This is a project I started earlyer but I decided to add some logic to it to see if its worth porsueing. The map is meant to be played with smaller groups of people as I think its kind of tight. I am especially interested in sugestions of how long the cap time respawn time ect should be set.

Have fun

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2012
Not bad, pretty decent, for the love of all that is holy to you please remove the shipping containers. It's simply too congested for them to actually be there and you can clearly make cool geometry and play areas without resorting to rectangular props.

Haromnyuszi

L2: Junior Member
Oct 20, 2010
Funny I was youst thinking of why its there. I remember having a narrative reason for that at some point.
The crates are a weird thing they make me feel secure when mapping but as you pointed out they are not needed. I think I will keep the small one burryed at the bridge(as I think it looks kind of cool) and the diagonal one at blu spaw and the diagonal one in the building thingy (The one which is wondering abaute in the red building), the rest are really not needed and will be removed.