Both sides exploding when RED caps (Special Delivery with Frontline C.A.R.T. (Tank))

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by marinesciencedude, Jun 17, 2017.

1. marinesciencedude

marinesciencedude L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    An interesting concept (in my eyes at least) that fails to execute properly due to perhaps a simple mistake involving the trigger for RED's capture of Australium briefcase at the C.A.R.T.

Hammer view:
    [​IMG]
    Example of the problem: (Note the capture as RED team)
    [​IMG]
    Ordinary BLU capture for reference:
    [​IMG]
    Also includes the vmf file for reference (only really a demonstration thus far: https://tf2maps.net/posts/418009/)

Attached Files:

2. PenolAkushari

PenolAkushari Never Played MvM

Positive Ratings:
    Did you find what was causing the problem? It appears that you had second particle system for red team inside of the particle system for blue. I hope I expressed this in "understandable" way.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. marinesciencedude

marinesciencedude L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, it appears my title does not appear to be used as an adequate 'tl;dr'

• Respectfully Disagree Respectfully Disagree x 1
  4. MOCOLONI

MOCOLONI L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Just like @PenolAkushari said, a second "sspl_boom_red" particle was inside the one for BLU, but not the other way (which means that there are 2 particles for RED on both sides, but one for BLU on only one side). I noticed it because when there are more than 1 entity with the same name, said name turns into a bold one, which only appeared for "sspl_boom_red" and not for "sspl_boom_blue". Just add a second particle for BLU to the second side and it should be what you're talking about.

• Agree Agree x 1