Bonk! .::.A Team Fortress 2 Comic.::.

Zephirot93

L1: Registered
Mar 15, 2010
Hi everyone, I just started a TF2 fancomic series, if you guys would like to check it out.
It's my first webcomic ever and it's only a hobby, so i'm not trying to make it a really serious thing:)
It's fairly new, so I've only got 8strips until now, but I upload 2 times a week.

Right now I've been relying solely on humor, but it will also contain some other more serious elements.

The storyline sets around the RED team, and how their incompetency has earned them missions like washing cars, mopping floors, etc. Until one day, their excellence at retrieving the Administrator's "secret package", earned them their first REAL mision.

I know, simple, but it's just chapter one's prologue.

It will be a chapter-based story, like, the next comic continues where the last one left off,(except for some random ones) BUT, what I'm trying to do is actually give each strip it's own "spice", as to be able to enjoy any of the strips by itself.

This way anybody new to the comic doesn't have to read from the very first one (I know, I currently have only 8uploads...just wait) if they just want a quick laugh.

And I know a lot of people will like it, and a lot will say it's really bad, it's a matter of opinion, but I would really appreciate feedback about it, since I´new to this stuff:)

Well, I hope you guys like it!

http://www.bonktf2.thecomicseries.com

I'm also asking for suggestions on the background color, font size and color, etc.

AND PLEASE, don't make yourself look like an idiot by posting things like "Man,are you a 10 year old?" or "Dude, you suck,get a life,blah blah blah"
If you're gonna criticize, please do it in a constructive and INTELLIGENT way.

Be sure to check out, Strip #5: "Ol' Boston Style"(btw,image quality has improved a lot since that strip), my fav until now :p

Aug 10, 2009
In the first comic the scout talks like he's a cliche black guy from a ghetto, and the engineers a little too fathering to him imo. All the other ones made me lol quite a bit though, so good work. I liked the bubbles and the text, but the alternate ending wasn't as good.

Zephirot93

Mar 15, 2010
In the first comic the scout talks like he's a cliche black guy from a ghetto, and the engineers a little too fathering to him imo. All the other ones made me lol quite a bit though, so good work. I liked the bubbles and the text, but the alternate ending wasn't as good.

Thnx for the critique, and well, the thing is that every comic I've seen which includes an "alternate ending", actually ends up with comething really stupid that has nothing to dow ith the comic... so yeah xD

Zephirot93

Mar 15, 2010
Everybody, just to let you know that Bonk has been revived, after being dead for such a long time.

I decided to restart the plot, due to me wanting an actual plot to follow. You can still read the old archive, just remember we're now focusing on a new plot:)

Now go!