Model Blu_Train

SiniStarR

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Mar 31, 2009
I wanted a Blue Train so, I made one. I decided to share it among the TF2 Community for all to use. Just ask for a little credit that's all :p

The train is just a reskin of the regular Red Train, but as it's own separate model. The regular "Northern" text on the side has been changed to say "Southern"

To add this file, place it in your "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\team fortress 2" folder.

Please give feedback for any problems, Thank You

Special Thanks to Void for a few pointers and Valve for their awesome games.

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
I actually beleive they skinned the blu train before either on here or on fps banana :S no matter yours looks better

Keonyn

L2: Junior Member
Mar 27, 2010
Thanks so much, I really needed this. Valve offers two engines, but the other one that is blue looks strange, and is obviously wider than the tracks by a great deal, which only amplifies the odd appearance. Plus, it has no hook on the back to link cars together in a way that looks right.

Would have been cool if you had changed the locomotive number though, heh, just for kicks. Just flip it and you've got engine 1337.

Regardless, this is just what I needed. In the map I'm working on, I really needed a blue engine for the right effect, and having the red one towing blue cars just didn't look right.