Blender Help?

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by God of Rock, Oct 11, 2010.

1. God of Rock

God of Rock L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I've been working on my first TF2 model and don't know how to:

• Get it ingame
    • Put a texture on it
    • Or model to correct dimesions

Someone please help me. Note: I already have most of the model done. Just above needs help.

2. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Positive Ratings:
    See below

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Draser

Draser L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    see below? below where?

4. PL-7764

PL-7764 L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    I think he means his signature. ;)

5. Draser

Draser L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    lol, sry, for some reason i had sig's disabled

6. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Positive Ratings:
    Rofl. I got banned from the Steam Forums for posting what my favorite class was. :/

Fucking BurtonJ and is assholry.

7. Randdalf

aa Randdalf

Positive Ratings:
    I suspect it was not just your favourite class you posted. Even so, helljumper's tutorial's are good and work fine, if they're a little outdated (there's a new version of Blender out, and a new more comprehensive set of SMD tools in addition)

8. God of Rock

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks I'll check it out

9. Mick-a-nator

aa Mick-a-nator

Positive Ratings:
    I'm working on a tutorial for the new version of Blender. I too have a tutorial for the old version of Blender in my sig, but I think that is even more outdated than HellJumper's, because I don't go over Animated models too clearly.

10. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Positive Ratings:
    Actually it was. A bunch of threads titled "Type your favorite class with your elbows/heels/feet" came up, and I typed my favorite class in each one.

I didn't even start a fucking thread; I only replied to them, and I'm the one who gets banned. BurtonJ is a fucking idiot. I guess that's why he's a forum moderator.

11. God of Rock

Positive Ratings:
    Ok guys. Chat in another thread.

12. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Positive Ratings:
  13. God of Rock

Positive Ratings:
    Yes I know blender thanks to helljumper. That should be stickied

14. Bob1897

Bob1897 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Not to necro an old thread but...

Idiotic Moderation seems to be a rising trend nowadays. I'm still pissed off about an incident a few months ago in which a had been part of a forum in its infancy. Anyway, so I was one of the most well behaved there, had done some freelancing moderation, and was contributing signatures to the forum. (I'm a hobbyist GFX artist) So another GFX artist shows up. He gets promoted to a new rank created specifically for him (with moderation status) and I'm left to rot. But still I persisted. Finally there was a staff update, and again I was left out. Guess who got promoted to moderator? A guy named Lomarco, who stole my first signature without asking, copied and pasted information from another guys post on another forum, and generally was kind of a jerk. The creators of the site said they selected him because he had the lowest post count, showing he had good moderation talents. WTF? Two weeks later the guy had already lost his password, that's some great moderation talents!!!

I deserved that status, and then they deleted my account in a site update accidentally...

:thumbup: GREAT JOB :thumbup:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Positive Ratings:
    NP. Best way to show thanks is that little "thanks button".

That's forum management for you. What can you expect? They aren't rocket scientists.