Blender Help?

God of Rock

L2: Junior Member
Feb 17, 2010
I've been working on my first TF2 model and don't know how to:

• Get it ingame
  • Put a texture on it
  • Or model to correct dimesions

Someone please help me. Note: I already have most of the model done. Just above needs help.

Draser

L3: Member
May 17, 2010
see below? below where?

Draser

L3: Member
May 17, 2010
lol, sry, for some reason i had sig's disabled

Feb 14, 2008
I suspect it was not just your favourite class you posted. Even so, helljumper's tutorial's are good and work fine, if they're a little outdated (there's a new version of Blender out, and a new more comprehensive set of SMD tools in addition)

Jun 19, 2009
I suspect it was not just your favourite class you posted. Even so, helljumper's tutorial's are good and work fine, if they're a little outdated (there's a new version of Blender out, and a new more comprehensive set of SMD tools in addition)

Actually it was. A bunch of threads titled "Type your favorite class with your elbows/heels/feet" came up, and I typed my favorite class in each one.

I didn't even start a fucking thread; I only replied to them, and I'm the one who gets banned. BurtonJ is a fucking idiot. I guess that's why he's a forum moderator.

Bob1897

L1: Registered
Jun 13, 2010
Not to necro an old thread but...

Idiotic Moderation seems to be a rising trend nowadays. I'm still pissed off about an incident a few months ago in which a had been part of a forum in its infancy. Anyway, so I was one of the most well behaved there, had done some freelancing moderation, and was contributing signatures to the forum. (I'm a hobbyist GFX artist) So another GFX artist shows up. He gets promoted to a new rank created specifically for him (with moderation status) and I'm left to rot. But still I persisted. Finally there was a staff update, and again I was left out. Guess who got promoted to moderator? A guy named Lomarco, who stole my first signature without asking, copied and pasted information from another guys post on another forum, and generally was kind of a jerk. The creators of the site said they selected him because he had the lowest post count, showing he had good moderation talents. WTF? Two weeks later the guy had already lost his password, that's some great moderation talents!!!

I deserved that status, and then they deleted my account in a site update accidentally...

:thumbup: GREAT JOB :thumbup:

Jun 19, 2009
Yes I know blender thanks to helljumper. That should be stickied

NP. Best way to show thanks is that little "thanks button".

Not to necro an old thread but...

Idiotic Moderation seems to be a rising trend nowadays. I'm still pissed off about an incident a few months ago in which a had been part of a forum in its infancy. Anyway, so I was one of the most well behaved there, had done some freelancing moderation, and was contributing signatures to the forum. (I'm a hobbyist GFX artist) So another GFX artist shows up. He gets promoted to a new rank created specifically for him (with moderation status) and I'm left to rot. But still I persisted. Finally there was a staff update, and again I was left out. Guess who got promoted to moderator? A guy named Lomarco, who stole my first signature without asking, copied and pasted information from another guys post on another forum, and generally was kind of a jerk. The creators of the site said they selected him because he had the lowest post count, showing he had good moderation talents. WTF? Two weeks later the guy had already lost his password, that's some great moderation talents!!!

I deserved that status, and then they deleted my account in a site update accidentally...

:thumbup: GREAT JOB :thumbup:

That's forum management for you. What can you expect? They aren't rocket scientists.