Blackout

LewK

L1: Registered
Dec 28, 2009
This is my first map ever, and it is very small. It's a fun little KotH map though... with friends, but it can get annoying if people abuse some of it's flaws. I have fun playing on it anyway. There are two spawn rooms directly opposite of each other, with two dark tunnels leading out each. The point is on a small platform in the center, and there are four bunkers in each corner, with health and ammo. There is an invisible ceiling just below the real one to avoid a texture glitch. Enjoy.

If there are any glitches, or the link goes down, or you die just one too many times, email me at tehlewk@gmail.com

Last edited:

Mr.Blob

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jun 12, 2009
Indeed, it is very dark, too dark to play infact.

abar193

Nov 22, 2009
It's too dark here. And easy to fors pawncamping - only one quit ( even if there are two doors ) Try adding more corridoors around center hall, make hall higher + some ramps to jump. Not so symmetrical ( in one corner healthkits, in other water for example ). Now all players have to play on one level in one room - it's too boring

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Urr i know it's called blackout but...

WastedMeerkat

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2009
You can make the lights very low brightness and achieve the same effect without it being too dark to play. :S

LewK

Dec 28, 2009
I might have my brightness settings on wrong, because I can see fine on that level. It seems to be a common theme though. I will make note on my next map, thanks for the feedback.