bf2 style cp; spawns flags tickets galore!

neutrallyBiassed

L1: Registered
Sep 3, 2015
As the title implies, I would like to request help on my spawnroom, control points, diferent types of gameplay and other miscellaneous things.

1. my spawning room nexus is set up to transport people throughout the controlled areas. unfortunately I have no idea how to make a door open and close when areas are captured.

2. the control points are needed to be capturable by anyone but if all are controlled by red and no blue player is able to capture (everyone stuck in spawn) then red will win automatically. if one team controls more than half of the cps then some sort of tickets will count down and as well as every time a player dies from one team

3. when capturing points I want a point to become neutral before switching to a different team

Hergan5

L1: Registered
May 12, 2013
for first you can probably use inputs and outputs to make those, I'm pretty sure you can go check a tutorial how to make a tf2 door and you can implement that in the capture zone trigger

no idea for second and third

Hotel Detective

L4: Comfortable Member
Dec 10, 2014
1. my spawning room nexus is set up to transport people throughout the controlled areas. unfortunately I have no idea how to make a door open and close when areas are captured.

I don't know if this is the best way, but you can have the capture point trigger output oncapteam1 lock door1/oncapteam1 unlock door2 and vice versa.

Like this:
ere.png