Better late than never, so here it goes

Melvin D Engineere

L4: Comfortable Member
Feb 25, 2012
I am from Pennsylvania, USA, and I go by the name of TrafficEngineer. It's the same name I use on Steam except with a space between "Traffic" and "Engineer."

I first played Team Fortress 2 on Xbox 360 in 2009 and got the PC version just before the Australian Christmas update in 2010. My preferred classes are demoman, pyro, soldier, medic, and engineer. Before I got into PC gaming beyond Sim City, I played mostly Nintendo games: Mario, Donkey Kong, Pokemon, Kirby, and F-Zero among others.

I started looking up maps here right when the (A)Symmetry CP Contest was announced. It was also the time when I gave up trying to sort through gamebanana's clutter.

I practically have no hammer experience. However, I’ve tinkered with park editors from the Tony Hawk series (Pro Skater 4, Underground, & Underground 2), and Super Smash Brother Brawl’s stage editor. Those tools are EXTREMELY limited compared to hammer.

I do have a youtube channel that primarily focuses on the WIP maps that are rotated on TF2maps.net's TF2 server.