[BETA] [OPEN] Atoll

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
Right. Here we go, plr_atoll. You want it? Take it.

Thread can be found at http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=18736

It's not impossible i will return to this in the future, but it's unlikely, and i'd much rather let other people have a chance at it.

I had precisely zero plans for this map outside what you see. When i closed the vmf the last time, it was when my ideas ran out. I'll offer any help wanted of course.

Custom Content includes Construction pack, Bulletcrops Pack, Void and Rexy's computer screen textures, and Rexy's forklifts.

This is an OPEN map: anyone can help themselves to it. I'd very much prefer if you could post in this thread if you take it, just so i know. I'd also appreciate credit for it when posting it elsewhere, if you're using the "Forename "Nickname" Surname" style, i'm Tom "LeSwordfish" Field.

Download includes BSP and VMFs for both B1- the most recent version- and a6- the last version without significant detail. It also includes the Annotation vmfs for both versions: if you want any other version vmfs or annotations, let me know.

Last edited:

ANova

L7: Fancy Member
Jul 16, 2009
I'll take it off your hands. I've always wanted to make a payload map but you've done that, and I'm just going to finish editing it.

Scorch

L1: Registered
May 20, 2015
Hey, Im going to try this if ANOVA doesn't mind.

I'm going to change a lot of stuff, but still credit you.
Scorch

Scorch

L1: Registered
May 20, 2015
I'll take it off your hands. I've always wanted to make a payload map but you've done that, and I'm just going to finish editing it.

Did he finish? He was last on 4 months ago.

I'm not going to start until I know I'm not stealing a map.