Best Gameday time?

Sep 7, 2012
I plan to host a gameday on Thursday December 6th. As I'm unsure of the general spread of users and where they live and when they're available and when they're interested in playing on gamedays, can I just have a simple post from anyone interested in participating with their preferred timeslots and the TIMEZONE they live in? I'll be using this thread to organize any future gamedays I host as well. Thanks in advance.

Deodorant

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 31, 2011
4-6 pm sounds lovely.

On the same topic, would it be possible to schedule the regular Sunday gamedays a couple hours earlier than they usually are, now and then? As a Swede, I almost always have to choose between attending gamedays and being awake during the following days' university lectures.

WolfKit

L3: Member
Jun 26, 2012
During the school year Thursdays generally won't work for me, but I might be able to catch a bit if it's between 3-5 pm Mountain Time. When it's not the school year I'm more open, but anything between 5-9pm Mountain Time won't work for me because that's when my scout troop meets.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
4-6 pm sounds lovely.

On the same topic, would it be possible to schedule the regular Sunday gamedays a couple hours earlier than they usually are, now and then? As a Swede, I almost always have to choose between attending gamedays and being awake during the following days' university lectures.

Probably not, sorry. Saturday nights I'm often at work until around 2am, so I need time to sleep in and make any last minute preparations. I don't trust myself to make 10am or even 11am. I've slept until 11:30 when I had a gameday at 12 before and barely woke up.

Burnout6010

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 14, 2012
I live in GMT +1 (Paris, Brussels, etc ...)
Would be good from 5-7 pm (gmt +1 time, ofc)
I usually go to bed when gameday starts and Im always upset about it ;_;