KotH Before Badlands 2015-11-21

Badlands themed into green

1. TehSmileFace

TehSmileFace L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Before Badlands - Badlands themed into green

This map is a Forest themed badlands. And I'm also wondering what do you guys thing about this map being added into TF2 competitive ?

2. Pawlakov

Pawlakov L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Climate cooling strikes back. What next? Coldfront covered with glacier?

3. munchkino

munchkino L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Well, from watching 6v6 I've never seen them play koth badlands so if you wanted them to play it you will probably have to do normal 5p badlands. Otherwise the map looks good.

4. Bunbun

aa Bunbun Gay sex slave

Positive Ratings:
    There is a version of badlands_pro out there, not sure if that was your intention, overall i like the theme!

5. Lain

aa Lain Resident wrong opinion holder

Positive Ratings:
    6v6 doesn't play badlands koth because it's terrible. Making it look different wont change that.

6. Idolon

aa Idolon the worst admin

Positive Ratings:
    I don't think people have an issue with the current theming of Badlands? I can't pretend to be a representative of the competitive community. Also, you're missing the crates on the trains, which seems like an arbitrary (and bad) move to make.

7. Hoplitejoe

aa Hoplitejoe

Positive Ratings:
    koth_badlands has been played in 4's, and that's about it. If you want to know about making a pro version speak to people who play 4's i guess.

No one in comp has any issues with the badland visuals so, that doesn't make it any more endearing to comp.

8. SC PL

aa SC PL local shitposter

Positive Ratings:
    Nice