PL BATT Sergis 2

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
I made this track while testing out livestream, wanted to make a sped up mapping movie. Unfortunatelly the caster crashed at the end and I decided not to make a movie with only partial mapping process.
Since I want to complete my first submission, I will most likely not work on this map anymore unless I find someone willing to do the artpass. If there will be no familiar volunteers, this map will just fall into oblivion :D

Sep 1, 2009
I personally quite like this version of the batt. Have no idea how it plays but atleast it killed some sightlines yet you can still see about 1 in picture 3.....maybe its littleedge's track that is a problem...maybe the track could go though buildings muliple times which could eliminate sightlines?

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
Comming from the maker of pl_chickenwire, pl_brick

dont forget arena_morning_wood

I personally quite like this version of the batt. Have no idea how it plays but atleast it killed some sightlines yet you can still see about 1 in picture 3.....maybe its littleedge's track that is a problem...maybe the track could go though buildings muliple times which could eliminate sightlines?

probably will play crappy the first few times before spawntime tweaking just like my first batt :p (if it ever gets played)
that sightline can be flanked through the buildings hopefully easily enough for it not to be a problem. If it still is too sniperfriendly, two hydrocrates will fix it easily.

Sep 1, 2009
Hydro crates fix everything :3