1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

Baldegg

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by uoz, Jul 27, 2009.

1. uoz

uoz L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hi everyone,

I'd like to give you some information about my new work, a CTF level for Team Fortress 2, named BaldEgg. The map is being privately testing right now and it'll be released on September. You can find screenshots from the current version and further info at a mini site I created for the occasion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. FreeLance_FoX

FreeLance_FoX L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    This map looks EXCELLENT! The mini-site has a ton of interesting images and I especially loved the signs you had, very funny stuff!

Can't wait for the release, you're such a tease! >:3

3. StickZer0

aa StickZer0 💙💙💃💙💙

Positive Ratings:
    Agreed. I cannot wait to play this map!
    Btw, if we credit you in the readme/anywhere possible, could we useany of thhose signs? *Really wants the don't throw stones at this sign sign*

4. Mar

Mar Banned

Positive Ratings:
    I look at the art style outside and all I think is "generic custom TF2 map". The outside is very uninspired.

5. uoz

Positive Ratings:
    Sure thing, but they're embedded within the bsp. Maybe I'll made them available for downloading somewhere. Btw, as you can see, they are just replication I made of real signs :)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  6. StickZer0

aa StickZer0 💙💙💃💙💙

Positive Ratings:
    I've seen the trespassers sign before, not the stones one, but excellent, thanks.

Btw the second picture, the building on the left looks a building plain. Maybe add some more trim or windows?

7. uoz

Positive Ratings:
    That's why I posted a few pics ;)