Autodesk Education Community

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Autodesk Student community doesnt provide full licences for 3dsmax, you have to deal with a 6 month version...

Good thing the only thing that I actually need for autodesk student community is Inventor. Project Lead The Way FTW.

PLTW blows. At my school, at least.

I already got Inventor and 3dsMAX, and both are fucked; they won't accept my product key, and guess what? None of the teachers at my school know what the fuck's up.

Nov 14, 2009
PLTW kicks ass here. The teachers are the coolest in the school. Besides, we have a FIRST robotics team.

Tehrasha

L3: Member
Nov 5, 2009
Yeah, doing a little bit of research on something before you post is really a ridiculous thing to expect.

You are correct, I could have looked up the history of Autodesk software releases, I only commented based on the information supplied in the posts so far.
You also could have corrected me with a single sentence like, "Yes, the license is for 13 months, but that overlaps with future release dates, provided you continue to be a student.", but instead you decided to be an arse.

Look, I am in high school, so I have quite a few more years to take advantage of Autodesk's philanthropy.

GET OFF MY LAWN!! :)