Arms Race mode like CS:GO's Baggage?

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

emcee_andre

L1: Registered
Jul 16, 2013
My absolute favorite CS:GO mode/map is Arms Race / Baggage. Every kill, you are instantly awarded a different weapon, eventually reaching the knife. Whichever team gets a knife kill first wins the game.

An Arms Race mode for TF2 would add new value to the classic TF2 weapon loadouts! Anyone know of a map/mode for TF2 like this?

Beetle

L9: Fashionable Member
Aug 17, 2008
It would have to be a server mod. I don't know any, but unless Boojum can pull some magic tricks out of his hat, I'm pretty sure it's not possible with a map alone.

Mar 23, 2013
There is GunGame that I have played on before on Stevehs Server. I personally don´t like it though.

Mecha the Slag made it actually, I thought it's slag exclusive.

Not many people liked it but I think they just suckde at this gamemode, because it was a lot of fun!

You started with the big gunz until you only had your fists at the end, you also changed immediately to the class of the current weapon.

Unfortunately it made the server crash often and therefore it was removed and I think it's on no Tf2 server anymore..... pity.