Yelta + 옐다

L1: Registered
Apr 25, 2020
arena_lost_plaza - City-themed two cap arena map

MAP TRAILER:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbkqdDbB76k
icon_new.png
lost_plaza_001.png

This map is some kind of update to arena_megacorp_plaza, but I changed so much that it's an entirely new map now.

There are now two control points, like e.g. in Byre, and the map is a lot bigger, allowing for way better gameplay and tactics.

Instead of being just a random chinese city like Kong King, it has now it's own setting: A lost place inside a big and still vivid western city. Basically, Saxton Hale built the skyscrapers for the management of data and ressources of the Yeti Park, but when it closed after he killed the Yeti and the Mercs killed each other, the buildings had no use anymore. Ashamed, he didn't dare to make them attract any attention by letting them be destroyed or selling them, so they're still there up to this day.

I made a map-trailer showing how the map looks, and there should be an overview image uploaded here too. If you need more information, just download and play on it. It's just a few clicks after all. You couldn've done it already instead of reading this.

I used self-made textures for the first time, and they should be packed correctly. I mean, I tested it, but you never know.

Please leave any feedback in the comments, I will work on this map a bit before releasing the 1.0. I'll be working on a new map too so don't expect the updates to come out that fast though.

The music used in the map trailer is The Force by Lettuce. If you like it, please check out the band! I literally stole their music for this clip and thought it'd maybe pay off if I can get them some more people listening to them.

View attachment 137340