Araya

CP Araya A5

Kingorcoc

L1: Registered
Feb 4, 2017
very nice especially for alpha have u considered submitting it to beaters meet your map competition I have not tested it but i feel like the map might have some competitive merit

Aldoux

Jul 14, 2017
very nice especially for alpha have u considered submitting it to beaters meet your map competition I have not tested it but i feel like the map might have some competitive merit
Yeah I started when the competition was announced. I wanna see how it plays since its the first 5CP map Ive done

phi

aa
Nov 6, 2011
Your download is still a1. You need to properly update the map so a1a can be tested.

Please don't submit workshop links to the bot for imps.

Also, when we played a1, the textures were not packed properly. You need to manually pack all custom content in the map.

Aldoux

Jul 14, 2017
Apparently the "Based on CP_Process" part was basically: badly done, obvious rip-off.
SO after a lot of time, basically due to finals and a lot of uni work, here we have the next version!
-Remade Mid from scratch
-Remade Second from scratch
-Changed Lobby
-Added different flank routes
+ Fixed the issues of the last version

Read the rest of this update entry...

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
The lighting on the last point is pretty messy. Upsidedown lights are cool if used somewhat sparingly and appropriately but there are too many of them here.