Anybody else having issues with the site?

MoonFox

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 17, 2015
It could just be me, but lately, the site has not been loading, java script errors rampant, and absurd times between postings. I'm just curious to see if this is the site having issues, or just me. Also, sometimes, when clicking on any tab or link for the site, it redirects to the main page.

Luigi1000

L2: Junior Member
Dec 12, 2015
No, may want to check what your using and maybe a quick pass as you may have caught something. Also I don't really think this belongs in the mapping questions and more into the main discussion for the site.

Luigi1000

Dec 12, 2015
I have no idea then. I'm sure for everyone else everything is fine so it may just be localized to you. Maybe try clearing any cached files relating to the site and navigate back to it manually.

Luigi1000

Dec 12, 2015
The really only issue I have (which I personally consider a minor annoyance) is when one clicks a link to a specific post # in a thread that it wont let me scroll up/down but that can just be fixed by removing the post# at the end of the url.

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
seems like a motley crew of issues going around.

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
thank you guys, yea, its been hell trying to view and assist issues on the site; I'll be back to my typical once its back up, my curiosity on mapping currently is: with most of my map being in a canyon, how would I create the effect of being on the surface?