Any interest in Cafe reviving Alpha Test Tuesday?

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Hey guys, you might or might not know who I am. I used to be a regular here and moved off the site to another community, the Cafe of Broken Dreams. We used to host map tests around that time and TF2M members usually used it as a source for more feedback.

Lately we've been trying to drum up interest in actually playing video games again so we're thinking of scheduling more events on our TF2 server. Would any tf2mappers have interest in us hosting our weekly Bad Map Tuesday again?

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
We've plenty of bad maps, so yeah

Seriously though, bringing back alpha Tuesdays would be very cool - the more a map gets tested (with different people, too) the better

Last edited:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I'm definitely interested. I think I've seen the Cafe's TF2 server get used all of one time in the last year, but people definitely showed up for that, so there's clearly still a community. It's not like our own impromptus get a whole lot of butts in the seats these days.

Do you still have the feedback plugin? There might be a more recent version of it, mainly for compatibility with the latest version of Sourcemod; you might want to ask Geit about that.